You can add a background color to your logo with any image editing program such as Photoshop. You can also use an online graphic editing tool such as http://www.lunapic.com/.
Steps to add a background color to your logo using LunaPic:
- Click on the Upload button to upload your logo. Make sure to upload the PNG format of your logo which has a transparent background.
- Click on Draw > Background Tool.
- Click on the link "use our patterns or colors" situated below the page heading.
- Click on the button next to the label "Solid Color" to open the a color picker popup.
- Click on the Color Sliders tab at the top of the color picker (2nd icon from left).
- Select RGB Sliders from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your RGB color code or Hex color code.
- Close the color picker using the red Close button positioned in the top-left corner of the popup.
- Click on the Apply button to apply the background to your logo.
- Click on the "Save" link located under your logo image to save it to your computer.